Descriptif du poste
Intitulé du poste: Legal Intern
Région: CH – Genève
Description du poste:
The Legal Intern would join a team of 5 professionals and assist them with the following tasks:
– corporate housekeeping of the organization and maintenance of the compliance program;
– regulatory watch for data protection and privacy laws globally and management of a global privacy compliance tool;
– registration and maintenance of IB’s trademarks;
– reply to IP related enquiries from stakeholders and third parties;
– update and maintenance of a contracts’ database. Review of contract templates.
The tasks require confirmed legal background, ideally with a basic understanding of trademark and IP law, corporate law and contracts law.
The Legal Intern will familiarize him/herself with the basic requirements of the corporate housekeeping and data protection and privacy laws in the relevant jurisdictions.
Good command of English, spoken and written, is required.
Entreprise: International Baccalaureate Organization
Secteur d’activité: 11 Droit
Personne de contact & coordonnées de l’entreprise:
International Baccalaureate Organization
Route des Morillons 15
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex