Descriptif du poste
Intitulé du poste: Innovative Physics and Maths Tutor
Région: CH – Genève
Description du poste:
Scientia-Education is an established and valued educational services provider. We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative candidate to lead the creation of a new EdTech division in our company
- To design and implement a strategy for the application of EdTech solutions in Scientia’s educational services, with emphasis in
- The development of distance learning solutions (online teaching, online platforms for managing lesson’s planning and assessment, etc).
- The creation of interactive research exercises and experiments in Physics and Maths (in particular using open hardware and digital fabrication solutions – 3D printing technologies, Open FabLabs, etc); and
- To teach and develop techniques to enhance effective learning of Physics and Maths for International Baccalaureate (IB) and university-level students, as well as for international examinations
- Familiarity with IB program a must (alumni or experience as IB teacher or tutor).
- Strong track record of publication in physical or mathematical sciences (PhD candidate or +).
- Experience as secondary- and tertiary-level Physics and Maths tutor.
- Experience in design of virtual experimentation tools and experiences.
- Familiarity with online learning platforms (e.g. Moodle) and online teaching via video.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Good programming skills.
- Passion for teaching.
- Creativity and drive: have a passion for innovation in teaching and learning with a drive to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Interest in the development of novel applications of open-hardware and digital fabrication tools in science education
Entreprise: Scientia Education Sàrl
Personne de contact & coordonnées de l’entreprise: