Descriptif du poste
Intitulé du poste: Junior Trade Finance Officer
Région: CH – Geneva
Description du poste:
Main roles and responsibilities
Within the Treasury and Trade Finance team, the main responsibilities of the Junior TradeFinance Officer are:
- In line with the Treasury needs of the company, identify, and prepare the financialtransactions to be financed or optimized
- In close coordination with the senior members of the team as well as with the TradeExecution team, monitor the evolution of the collaterals
- Ensure regular and accurate internal and external bespoke reporting of the underlyingtransactions
- Support the Trade Execution team in some specific trade-related counterparties requests
- Ensure the documentation of the Credit Facilities is up to date
- In collaboration with the other support functions and the commercial team, collect traderelated data to prepare performance and business reporting for the Management of thecompany and the partnering Financial Institutions
- Participate in the roll-out (tests, updates) of some of the related IT systems
- Participate in market studies, competition watch and sectorial assessments,
- Participate in monitoring pricing, interest rate exposures and remuneration of liquidityproviders.
- Master degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Commodity Trading
- A first fruitful experience (internship or similar) in trade finance or corporate finance or Treasury function
- A good understanding of the commodities trading business (soft commodities inparticular).
- Good command of Microsoft business solutions (especially Excel) and overall ITproficiency.
Secteur d’activité: 09 Commerce, 17 Multinationales
Toutes les informations sur cette offre sont sur notre plate-forme.
Pas encore inscrit ? Devenez membre d’Alumni UNIGE.